The Photographer’s Guide to Scotland
by Ellen Bowness
Scotland is a beautiful country with a varied landscape, ranging from picturesque lochs and glens to stunning beaches and dramatic peaks. This book covers some of the most photogenic areas – the spectacular Isle of Skye, the iconic area of Glen Coe and the tranquil Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. Also included are The Road to The Isles and the Lochalsh area as many will pass through these on their photographic pilgrimage to Skye. Features include:
• Over 50 brilliant locations, such as lochs, mountains, waterfalls, coasts and castles.
• Detailed directions to each location, including maps, where to park and satnav information*.
• Advice on the best time of day and the best time of year to visit the locations.
• Table of sunrise and sunset times for the areas.
• Useful information on what time of year to visit, access rights and dealing with midges!
• Suitable for all levels of photographer – from beginner to professional.
• Handy A5 size fits perfectly in your camera bag.
Paperback: 123 pages
Publisher: Long Valley Books Ltd., 2016
Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 0.9 x 19.8 cm